As part of our community service program, we offer free clinics to coaches, athletic therapists, trainers, first aiders and parents.
- Taping Clinics
This three-hour seminar focuses on ankle, wrist and thumb injuries. The taping techniques are specific to each sport.
- Coaching Seminars
- Preventing and Identifying Throwing Injuries (for Baseball and Football coaches)
- Sports Injuries and How to Deal With Them
- Basic Trauma Sport Injury Management
- Pre-Season Prep for Injury Prevention
- Biomechanical Analysis of Sports Injuries
- Concussion Recognition and Management Clinic
- Our physiotherapists are trained in the latest concussion screening tools used to define cervical, vestibular and visual impact and are happy to share their knowledge on recognizing the signs and managing the symptoms of concussions.