The Active Sport Physiotherapy Clinic’s biomechanical lab—one of a few of its kind in the province—is ideal for analyzing your running, golfing and swimming form. The portable lab allows our physiotherapists to use video and specialized software to collect data at the golf course or at the pool.
Our team uses biomechanical analysis to:
- Analyze high velocity sports action by breaking down the sequences.
- Identify a biomechanical fault leading to injury
- Identify technique errors and offer corrections to improve performance
- Perform side-by-side screen comparisons of your progression throughout the season
- Perform comparisons of your technique with a professional athlete in your sport
- Analyze running gait: barefoot vs shoe running