Vestibular rehabilitation is a solution for people with dizziness problems originating from all kinds of sources, often after hitting or shaking abruptly your head or suffering from a concussion . Our physiotherapist have received post-graduate training is assessing balance and assist in identifying the source of dizziness or vertigo.
When assessing you, we take special attention in assessing:
- For BPPV signs – Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- Abnormal – Eye movements using infrared camera
- Neck pain and dysfunction
- Neurological conditions
- Proprioception or sense of positioning issues
- Upper and lower limb coordination
- Vision influence on balance
- The ability to perform multi tasks
Treatment plans are specific to your balance dysfunction. It may include head positioning exercises, manual therapy for you neck, balance exercise to increase your feet sense of position, eye-hand coordination, head movements and complex combination of balance and movements.